New Building ~ Pre-Asbestos Abatement

It's hard to believe all the things that must happen before you can do things like this.  Renovation and remodeling (especially as a business) comes with all kinds of red tape and rules and laws and permits and rules and stuff.  We are continually in a flux of trusting that God is moving this project along.  I think our prayer life will become much more deep and often ;)

I totally spaced bringing the "real" camera to grab these quick shots but the iphone did a pretty good job.  You'll get the idea at least, lol!

The real fun is going to be seeing this place after the abatement team is done.  I can't wait!


I LOVE what the dumpster says... Perfectly put and exactly what we'll need to keep on the forefront of our minds.

It feels a tad more breathable with all the counters gone.  Who am I kidding... no it doesn't!  O.o

So... colorful...

Um, yes.... it's hard to imagine what this will eventually be.  I'm so grateful I have a pretty good ability to imagine things, lol!

We left this on the counter... figured the asbestos team would want to handle this one.  I have no idea what these were used for but imagining anything with asbestos being put in my body through my mouth makes me want to....  :P




His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts