Marble Falls High School Senior ~ Emily

I think that deep down inside I have been avoiding posting these.  This session is one that when I hit "publish" there is no going back.  TBH, I have to move forward no matter what but I think I'm under the illusion that if I don't post, it isn't real.  Well.... I can't pretend anymore.  My baby is graduating high school this year and is taking a piece of my heart to San Marcos.  I am so thrilled that she choose to be as close as she will be but it only makes it a teeny weeny bit easier.

We love and adore you Em!  We are so crazy proud of all you have accomplished and are super excited to see what the next few years will bring.  Remember, we are only an hour and a half away.   And a text or phone call is even quicker.  So, text and call OFTEN!  If you don't, we will, haha!

Love,
Mom and Dad






















His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts