Winter Wonderland Charity Fashion Show & Shopping Event for CASA

So many times in our lives we have a bee line focus.... on ourselves.   I'm super guilty of this.  It's easy to do...  life moves at such a fast pace and before you know it, it's been almost 20yrs and WHOA!  Where did the time go?  So many things I have wished to do.  Lives I hope I've affected for the good.  Lives I know I could have and didn't.

This night, I got another chance to do something for someone else.  There is an organization called CASA, Court Appointed Special Advocates... for Children.  I remember a very precious friend sharing her heart about being a CASA volunteer.  How critical it was for these sweet kiddos to have someone stand in the gap for them.  CASA does so much for so many, how could I not offer to bless this organization with a little bit of my time.  Really, in all regards, it is a drop in the bucket.  But... lately... I'm all about those drops.  Enough drops can overflow a container...

So many amazing people participated in this wonderful event organized by Kim Chandler, owner of Stella Ella.  I hope you will support each and everyone of them!  I've posted links to every vendor, sponsor, model, etc. at the end of this post.  Check them out, fan their FB pages, and hire them!  They deserve it!

To continue to bless CASA and order prints
(25% of purchases will be donated)
Please follow this LINK










































HAIR & MAKEUP
Hair Craft

MODELS


His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts