Holiday Heritage Sessions!!!!

I am thrilled beyond measure to be able to do something super special this year!

Our daughter is in Spring, TX and her area was devastated by Harvey. I traveled many times to that area to help her and others affected by the hurricane and I can't begin to tell you how devastating it is to see piles of furniture, sheet rock, toys, mattresses, etc. on the sides of the road.  Piles 20ft high in some places.  I know that many areas have suffered this year so I've decided to do something to benefit a charity that has been critical to helping those in need.

The session fee of $49 will be donated to Samaritan's Purse.  Anything we can do to support groups that are helping Americans through this hurricane season is a blessing.  Please share this post to help get the word ou.  I can't wait to announce what you all are giving them this year :D



His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts